The Mule and the Pachyderm bicker back and forth of grandiose ideas that each side may have, but ultimately...what's the deal? What is going on guys? We hear a lot of jobs training, tax incentives, labor unions and let's not forget about the off-shore drilling; however, neither side is strumming the right chord as far as the employment economy goes.
What's Trending Now?
- Rapid growth of self employed
- Explosion of the social media world (skills for sale market)
- The emergence of job titles that relatively did not exist a year ago
- Rejection of the ideas of a traditional employee
- Fast growth of the social entrepreneur
- Employees whom follow a skills path in lieu of a career path
- Companies (not just virtual) that allow workers to work remotely (even in other countries)
Elections are only a couple of weeks away guys!